Unfortunately, not all brokers offer a fair service to their customers. Some brokers will cheat and use unfair practices to steal or deny traders from legitimate profits. Such brokers are put on our Broker Blacklist. There can be many reasons why a broker will be marked as blacklisted. The most common complaints are brokers with a history of scam tactics such as nonpayment or confiscation. Also some brokers sometimes employ an unfair policy to toward bonuses or unreasonably slow withdrawal times. We recommend you avoid any operator we have marked as blacklisted and find a more reputable broker to trade with.
Articles in this section
- Fraudulent Brokers & Companies
- I posted a broker review but now it's gone missing?
- Can I rate and review a broker?
- I noticed a broker review had incorrect information, how to report it?
- Do you have mobile brokers list?
- What is meant by "Newest Brokers"?
- What is a Broker Blacklist?
- What is the display order of the broker review?
- What is the purpose of your broker reviews?
- How to find good brokers accepting accounts from my country?